Click the link below or search ‘AusTrials’ on seek.com.au to submit your application to join a dynamic and expanding organisation with excellent potential for growth.
A vacancy exists for a study nurse coordinators with a passion for research.
AusTrials is a well-established and expanding clinical research company committed to the effective delivery of clinical research studies. We are looking for a highly motivated Study Coordinator to conduct clinical research, working in our new dedicated research facility site in the Westside building, Taringa with GP Investigators. Study Coordinators are responsible for multiple trials, recruiting patients, conducting study visits and managing other study related activities.
Your excellent attention to detail, ability to adhere to protocol, communication skills, confidence and ability to build rapport with other team members and patients will contribute to the overall success of studies.
We are offering:
- Comprehensive role and study training
- Support and mentoring from our experienced team
- Part Time role with capacity to expand to Full Time
- Innovative and energetic team environment with passion for what we do
Ideal Candidates must have:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years post registration experience
- Phlebotomy and sample processing experience
- Competent use of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- A confident and positive manner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to take the initiative, show attention to detail and be results focused
- Advanced organisational skills and ability to multi-task with excellent time management
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Clinical research experience highly regarded
If you are passionate about your work and want to join a dynamic and expanding organisation with excellent potential for growth, please submit your CV and a covering letter at the following link